- DotOS Team
FIXES Fixes fixes!!!
In february, dotOS 5.0 was released. its running flawless on many devices, although some devices had issues, either from device specific or frameworks side. we have addressed many fixes. So we are 5.0.1 for fixing those issues. Also we apologize for skipping march release.
So what's stuffs added?
- April Security Patches (Android11 r34)
- Added Volte icon
- Added SFUNY Lockscreen Clock
- Added Hardware keys lights support
- Added back SystemUI Tuner (Settings / System)
- Added Auto-brightness button in QSPanel
- Added DataUsage view in QSPanel
- Added auto-detect support for OEM fast chargers
- Added Heads-up tile
- Added flag to disable cutout space (Notched devices)
- Disabled safe volume everywhere
- Fixes for traffic indicator
- Fixes for FluidClock preview
- Fixes for some random SystemUI crashes
- Added Silky UI
- Added QSPanel Opaqueness switch
- Minor fixes on the UI
- Updated dot stats to new API
- Updated libraries to latest one in prebuilt sdk
- Updated download urls and server urls to new API
- Fixed changelog not being stored in database
- Triple check if every view if should be or not visible
- updated translations from crowdin
- UI/UX improvements
- Stability and underhood improvements
Devices added :
Devices removed :
Additionally, we have made huge improvements to our website backend, Thanks to Shreejoy Dash , he did an amazing job in backing our Home page, downloads page and Stats site.
Yay, finally our downloads site is here with all our officially supported devices listed. visit https://www.droidontime.com/devices.
Redesigned Stats site - https://stats.droidontime.com/
we thank all contributors who has helped our rom in localizing to thier native language.
Bigger plans for 5.1 release
We hope all of gonna Enjoy this release and Support us in every way!
Again, We want to thank all Open source roms and all the developers who contributed to Open Source-Development.
Thank you !
Good Day! Happy Flashing. ✌✌
Note: Downloads for official devices will be available soon...
Source code : checkout our sources, contribute if you like to :D Visit - https://github.com/DotOS
Downloads : check for your device. Visit - https://droidontime.com/devices
Changelogs : look for Complete changelogs, Including previous releases Visit - https://changelogs.droidontime.com
Telegram Channel : https://t.me/dotOSchannel
Telegram Chat : https://t.me/dotos
Donations : If you like our work, Please Support us by making donations, that help us in adding support for more devices, domain maintainence and Inspires us to work constantly. All donations are greatly Appreciated!. Visit - https://www.droidontime.com/support
Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle. - Abraham Lincoln